The VeriSM™ Professional certification tests a candidate’s knowledge of, and skills in, applying VeriSM™ in an organization.
- Those certified as VeriSM™ Professional understand the impact of digital transformation on the organization and on people, consumers as well as staff.
- They are able to translate strategic direction into a successful operating environment.
- The certified VeriSM™ Professional has proven his or her ability to create and use a Management Mesh that is based on the organization’s portfolio, principles, and governance needs.
- After creating or adapting the Management Mesh based on new requirements, a VeriSM™ Professional is able to manage the product or service through the Define, Produce, Provide and Respond stages.
All professionals could take this certification.
The VeriSM™ Professional certificate is relevant for professionals operating in organizations that have the ambition to digitalize or further digitalize the development and delivery of their products and/or services.
Completion of the VeriSM™ Professional practical assignments, either via self-study or as part of an accredited training.
Claire Agutter, Suzanne D. Van Hove, Johann Botha
Van Haren Publishing: October 2018
Although this book may be consulted during the exam, it is strongly recommended to be familiar with the content before taking the exam.
- A digital world
- Digital leadership and structure
- Governance and strategy
- Applying VeriSM™
Duration : 1 hour and 30 minutes
No of questions : 20 (Multiple Choice)
Pass marks : 65% (19 of 30)