All can attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, Portfolio Manager, Consultant, Architect Engineer, Developer, Director, Quality Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, Delivery Manager.
WHAT WILL U GET AFTER THE TRAINING
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- Course certificate of completion
- Practise test from SAFe
- Main exam from SAFe
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
DURATION : 2 days
WHAT WILL THE SAFe AGILIST LEARN
- The fundamentals of team-level Scrum,
- The role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise,
- Prepare attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI),
- The primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- The key components of Agile at scale development, how Scrum is facilitated throughout the enterprise, and how to execute Iteration Planning.
- How to build high performing Agile teams by becoming a servant leader and coach,
- How to coach those teams to deliver the maximum business value at scale.
- To perform the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe environment, increasing their value to teams and organizations that are implementing SAFe.