All can attend the course, regardless of experience. Experience in Scrum would be beneficial.
CEO Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead , Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach ,CIO, Portfolio Manager , Consultant Engineer, Program Manager, Change Agent, Solution or Systems Architect
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
WHAT WILL THE SAFe AGILIST LEARN
- Underlying principles derived from Lean
- A high-level overview of agility
- What makes a difference to organizational agility
- Systems thinking, Agile development
- Product development flow, DevOps.
- How to establish team and technical agility and organize, re-organize around the flow of value.
- The skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- The importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery
WHAT WILL YOU GET AFTER THE TRAINING
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- Course certificate of completion
- Practise test from SAFe
- Main exam from SAFe