All can attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
WHAT WILL U GET AFTER THE TRAINING
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- Course certificate of completion
- Practise test from SAFe
- Main exam from SAFe
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, Consultant, Product Manager, Product Owner
DURATION : 2 Days
WHAT WILL THE SAFe AGILIST LEARN
- Current Scrum Masters leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation.
- The facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement.
- The Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices
- The application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
- The actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles