The Two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation
- All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
- Agile basic knowledge would be helpful
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendee should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitate, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement in scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban extreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end system’s value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Existing scrum masters
- Team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an agile team facilitator in a SAFe or enterprise agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Agile coaches
- Agile program managers
- Prospective SAFe Release train engineers
- Exam Name: SAFe® 4 Advanced Scrum Master Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe 4 Advanced Scrum Master course
- Exam cost: The First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score: 42 out of 60 (70%)
- Language: English
- Retake policy: The Second attempt on the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. The Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. The Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.