Professional Scrum Product Owner Overview
Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM (PSPO) provides learners to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces, and their specific challenges.
Learners will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the Product Owner role fits in. Learners can act as a Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders. Learners can effectively increase the business agility of their organization.
Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all product management aspects, including but not limited to product ownership, that drives value from their products. The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner course focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of software products and systems. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
The PSPO course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
Duration- 2Days Online Training
You will also get
- Intensive and interactive workshop training
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Comprehensive courseware and exam prep support
- Instruction from industry experts
- 2 day workshop conducted by industry experts
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Comprehensive courseware on Product Owner principles and functionality
- Learn behavioral shifts required for increased effectiveness of Agile
- Advanced thinking for inculcating servant- leadership values
- Real-world examples and case studies to clarify core concepts