DreamsPlus provides Prince2 training and certification an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognized and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
- Focus on business justification
- Define organization structure for the project management team
- Establish Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Get Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
Duration- 2Days Workshop + Post WorkShop Support
- Overview of PRINCE2/Project Start-Up
- Project product description
- Role and value of the business case for a project
- Project Initiation-Part I and II
- Activities that constitute the PRINCE2 approach to planning
- Specialist Products Creation
- PRINCE2 Foundation Examination
- Managing product delivery process
- Monitoring and controlling a project
- Review of project progress
- Review types of progress controls
- Closing a Project
- Key activities and actions required in closing a project
- Sample Practitioner Paper
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for the Foundation exam.
- 2 Mock Tests Free.
- PMPs can also earn 15 PDUs (Foundation Level) and 35 PDUs (Practitioner Level) to retain their hard-earned PMP® Certification.