Lean IT helps IT organizations to ensure that they provide their customers with the best possible services. Through understanding customer value, the processes that deliver this value, the way to manage performance, the way to organize and the required attitude and behavior, IT organizations are helped to develop a continuous improvement mind-set. Lean IT is complementary to all other best practice methods (such as P3O®).
Organizational benefits are
- Reduce costs via process efficiency
- Maximizing customer value
Benefits for employees are
- Lean IT is complementary to other frameworks and methods such as Agile Scrum
- Broaden skills on process efficiency with a strong emphasis on behavior
- Employee satisfaction increases (involvement)
Any manager or specialist working in an IT organization can benefit from the insights provided by the qualification.
Specifically the candidate should understand:
- The principles underlying the Lean philosophy
- The importance of understanding and delivering customer value
- The way Lean looks at processes and the waste within them
- How to measure performance and the key determinants of performance
- What the organizational requirements are when implementing Lean, including the use of visual management tools
- Which behavior and attitude is necessary for Lean to be successful within an IT organization
- The DMAIC problem-solving model
- How these Lean principles can be applied within an IT organization
- Product / Service Planning
- Sustainable Development
- Personnel Development
- Project and Portfolio Management
- Process Improvement
- ICT Quality Management
- Business Change Management
Duration: 2Days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate.