LEAN IT LEADERSHIP
The LITA Lean IT Leadership certification moves beyond the background knowledge of Lean IT Foundation and looks at the role of a leader within a lean organization.
This qualification focuses on leadership skills and development as well as driving and teaching continuous improvement.
- Successfully Completed an Accredited Lean IT Leadership Training
- Passed the Lean IT Leadership Requirements
- Lean IT Foundation is a prerequisite
All professionals could take this certification.
This exam builds on the knowledge gained in the LITA Lean IT Foundation certification.
- It is ideal for those who have experience with Lean principles within an IT context.
- Lean IT Leadership is especially relevant for IT professionals who want to guide organizations under the main Lean IT principles – respect every individual, Lead with humility, Create constancy of purpose, Think systematically.
- Lean Leadership
- Commitment to Self-Development
- Helping Others to Develop
- Continuous Improvement
- Vision, Goals and Communication
- Lean IT Transformation
- A3 Method
Duration : 2 hours
No of questions : 60 (Multiple Choice)
Pass marks : 65%