Companies should protect their valuable information, which starts by informing and educating their employees.
What are the benefits of EXIN Information Security Foundation?
- Create awareness amongst employees.
- Provide an understanding of the measures that need to be taken.
Every employee, from administrative worker to CEO, dealing with valuable information.
Duration- 2Days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
The certificate Information Security Foundation is followed up by the certificates Information Security Management Advanced and Information Security Management Expert. All three modules within the program are based on the international standard set of ISO/IEC 27000.
- Change Support
- Service Delivery
- Personnel Development
- Information and knowledge Management
- Risk Management
- Information security Management
- You will get knowledge about the concept, importance and the reliability of information.
- You will learn about the types of risks, threats and damages, and the available risk strategies and the security measures you can take.
- You will get insight in the security policy and organization, inclusive code of conduct, ownership, and roles and responsibilities. Moreover you learn how to manage security incidents.
- You will learn about the various security measures.
- Physical measures such as identity passes and finger scans.
- Technical measures such as cryptography and you will learn how to deal with attacks such as phishing, spam and malware.
- Organizational measures you can take such as access management and Business Continuity Management.
- You will get aware of the most important legislation and regulations.
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate