Identification (ID) Requirements
- The first and last name that the candidate uses to register must match exactly the first and last name on both of the IDs that are presented on test day.
- All IDs required must be issued by the country in which the candidate is testing. If the candidate does not have a qualifying primary ID issued from the country they are testing in, an International Travel Passport from their country of citizenship is required, along with a secondary ID.
- Candidate is required to present two forms of original (no photo copies or digital IDs), valid (unexpired) IDs;
- One form as a primary ID (government issued with name, recent recognizable photo, and signature) and one form as a secondary ID (with at least a name and signature, or name and recent recognizable photo).
- International Travel Passport
- Driver’s license
- Identification card (national/state/ province identity card)
- Alien registration card (green card, permanent resident, visa) ·
- Local language ID (not in Roman characters) – accepted only if issued from the Country the Candidate is testing in Primary ID
- Any ID containing at least name and signature, or name and recent recognizable photo that meets above ID requirements
Additional Allowances: ·
- Expired forms of ID are not acceptable; unless accompanied by valid renewal papers.
- If a government issued ID is missing a visible signature (or has an embedded signature), the candidate is allowed to test as long as the other requirements for primary and secondary IDs are met.