EXIN BCS SIAM™ PROFESSIONAL
EXIN BCS SIAM™ Professional tests a candidate’s knowledge of the application of SIAM™ to situations and the candidate’s ability to further analyze the SIAM concepts.
The certification looks at managing multiple service providers and integrating them seamlessly to provide a single business-facing IT organization.
It also looks at the knowledge and skills required to navigate the 4 stages of the SIAM roadmap.
All professionals could take this certification.
Accredited SIAM™ Professional training, including successful completion of the Practical Assignments.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Establish a governance framework based on SIAM practices;
- Perform an organization assessment to better determine and establish a plan and promote improvements;
- Determine the key elements to perform a SIAM implementation;
- Design and build up a SIAM model for different environments and organizations;
- Lead a SIAM implementation;
- Select different approaches to implement SIAM;
- Use organizational change management in order to boost the SIAM implementation;
- Improve the organization’s SIAM ecosystem at every stage;
- Manage and continuously improve multiple processes based on SIAM.
- Discovery and Strategy
- Plan and Build
- Run and Improve
- SIAM Practices Across the Stages
SIAM™ Professional is ideal for professionals who want to improve and extend their Service Integration and Management knowledge.
- This makes it very interesting for Service Managers and Practitioners,
- Service Provider Portfolio Managers,
- Process Managers,
- Project Managers and many others.
Simon Dorst, Michelle Major-Goldsmith and others
Van Haren Publishing: 2018
Duration : 1 hour and 30 minutes
No of questions : 40 (Multiple Choice)
Pass marks : 65%