EXIN BCS SIAM™ FOUNDATION
EXIN BCS SIAM™ Foundation tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles of SIAM.
This certification covers subjects including the potential benefits, challenges, and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management.
All professionals could take this certification.
Service Integration and Management Foundation is aimed at professionals
- Who want to implement SIAM methodology in their organization and in particular professionals
- Who are already working with IT Service Management processes.
- It is also intended for providers who want to implement and manage Service Integration and Management models.
- A Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Foundation training is the recommended preparation for the certification exam.
- Also recommended is knowledge of IT Service Management terminology, for instance through the EXIN IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Understand the main concepts and processes of SIAM that are used in organizations;
- Establish a SIAM ecosystem in order to better organize the organization’s resources;
- Provide better support during a SIAM implementation by understanding the main considerations for the most important processes;
- Reduce risks associated with Integrated Services and the SIAM ecosystem;
- Connect different practices with SIAM to boost and improve the organization’s service provision.
- Integrate services by using different structures based on SIAM practices and methodology;
- Recognize the key stages of SIAM implementation in order to better plan its roll-out;
- Determine SIAM roles and responsibilities in processes and the organization;
- Better select the most appropriate SIAM practices in line with the organization’s environment and maturity;
- Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Service Integration and Management practices
- Processes to support Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Service Integration and Management and other practices
Duration : 1 hour
No of questions : 40 (Multiple Choice)
Pass marks : 65%