EXIN AGILE COACH
- The EXIN Agile Coach certification independently confirms the professional maturity of the candidate in their Agile coaching competencies.
- The certificate provides them with professional recognition in the Agile community and with proof of their competencies.
- Candidates are assessed on their competencies in Agile coaching practices when guiding an organization through the transition towards Agile practices.
- By using a rigorous assessment process with trained assessors and strict guidelines, EXIN maintains a high-quality and high-value assessment.
All professionals could take this certification.
Duration : 8 hour
Pass marks : 65%
- Agnostic Agile – Know the Basics
- Deep Dive into Agile – Agile Practices
- Facilitating the Change – How to Guide
- Coaching Techniques – How to Help
Agile coaches who wish to have their competencies recognized.