Basic + Advanced - Complete set of DevOps tools
- What are the software development models available ?
- Why Devops ?
- When to use and when not to use?
- What are the delivery challenges faced?
- Types of Source code management?
- Tools Covered under this course
- Bonus – Introduction on
Duration – 4 Days
Pre-requisite – Development / Deployment / Testing Knowledge / Agile Knowledge
Anyone working within DevOps or looking to transition to DevOps
Application or Service Product Owners / Agile Scrum Masters / Project Managers / Test Managers / IT Service Managers / Process Managers / Lean IT Practitioners
Certification Body – EXIN
International Certificate of Life time Validity that does not require any further investment in renewal.
Tools Covered: [Basic + Advanced – Complete set of DevOps tools]
- SCM – Git.
- Build Tool – Maven.
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins.
- Containerization – Docker.
- Configuration management System – Chef/Ansible.
- Cloud – AWS – EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, Route53, Queue Services, Auto scaling – Advanced. explanation on each options on these services.
- Static code analysis – Sonarqube
- Code Coverage – Jacoco.
- Artifactory – jfrog.
- Artifactory – Sonartype : Nexux
- Introduction and architecture of Container Orchestration – Kubernetes.
- Linux basic and Scripting Introduction.
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Introduction to Groovy