There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain.
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
Duration : 2 Days
- Course Introduction
- Why COBIT? IT Governance and Management Challenges
- COBIT 5: An Introduction
- COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- COBIT 5: Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
- COBIT 5: the COBIT Processes
- COBIT 5: The COBIT Process Components
- COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- COBIT 5: Other Governance and Management Enablers
On-demand Anytime Anywhere Instructor led training available
Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & other major cities in India, USA, UK, Middle east, Dubai & Singapore.
Early bird / Group / Corporate Group / Festive offers available