Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is a certification offered by ISACA, a nonprofit, independent association that advocates for professionals involved in information security, assurance, risk management and governance.
Duration 2 Days
- CISM is unique in the information security credential marketplace because it is designed specifically and exclusively for individuals who have experience managing an information security program.
- Experience requirements and the CISM exam are based on the experience required to competently perform the duties and responsibilities of an information security manager. These requirements and the tasks and knowledge that are tested were developed by information security leaders and later validated by subject matter experts and information security managers.
- The requirements are designed to measure an individual’s management experience in information security situations, not general practitioner skills.
The CISM certification was developed specifically for experienced information security managers and those with information security management responsibilities who include:
• Information Security Managers
• Aspiring Information Security Managers
• IS/IT Consultants
• Chief Information Officers
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
On-demand Anytime Anywhere Instructor led training available
Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & other major cities in India, USA, UK, Middle east, Dubai & Singapore.
For a Free Demo session of 2 Hours – Contact 9500067713 / 044 – 4005 0999 or Register yourself using the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhXC9DF8cgObBKIxtZmK3b1hsbmnYX62Grxwsyi96xBnLG0A/viewform
Early bird / Group / Corporate Group / Festive offers available