Certified Information Systems Auditor – 5 Domains
- Domain 1: The process of auditing information systems (21%)
- Domain 2: Governance and management of IT (16%)
- Domain 3: Information systems acquisition, development, and implementation (18%)
- Domain 4: Information systems operations, maintenance and support (20%)
- Domain 5: Protection of information assets (25%)
The Process of Auditing Information Systems
The first domain covers how IT auditors provide services in accordance with IT audit standards, in order to assist the organization in protecting and controlling information systems.
Governance and Management of IT
The second domain covers how IT auditors provide assurance that necessary organization structure and processes are in place.
IS Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
The third domain covers how IT auditors provide assurance that the practices for the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of IS meet the organization’s strategies and objectives.
IS Operations, Maintenance and Support
Provide assurance that the processes for information systems operations, maintenance and support meet the organization’s strategies and objectives. Specifically, it includes conducting periodic reviews of IS, and evaluation such as service level management practices, operations and end-user procedures, and process of information systems maintenance.
Protection of Information Assets
The last domain covers how IT auditors provide assurance that the organization’s security policies, standards, procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
Duration: 2days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
Course Completion certificate