Why VeriSM Training & Certification
VeriSM™ is a service management approach for the digital age. VeriSM™ offers organizations the opportunity to serve customers in line with today’s high demands, whilst at the same time reducing risks and costs.
A professional who is VeriSM™ certified will possess up-to-date knowledge and a powerful set of service management tools to excel in all customer service environments.
It helps organizations to work flexibly, focus on business value, and understand the many progressive practices available.
The certification program is based on the VeriSM™ model which emphasizes organizational goals and outcomes.
VeriSM - Management Mesh
It includes a management mesh which offers a flexible approach that can be adapted to suit timely establishment and improvement of products or services. The mesh includes resources, environment, technologies and management practices.
The program literature, the VeriSM™ Body of Knowledge, was created with over 70 contributing authors and reviewers including thought leaders in the domain of ervice
Management from all over the world.
Value-adds of VeriSM Model
VeriSM™ is a service management approach from the organizational level, looking at the end to end view rather than focusing on a single department.
VeriSM™ model, shows organizations how they can adopt a range of management practices in a flexible way to deliver the right product or service at the right time to their consumers.
VeriSM™ allows for a tailored approach depending upon the type of business you are in, the size of your organization, your business priorities, your organizational culture – and even the nature of the individual project or service you are working on.
VeriSM™ helps organizations to respond to their consumers and deliver value with integrated service management practices.
5 Key Takeaways on VeriSM™ – Making Digital Transformation Work for You
1. Remember that VeriSM is about making digital transformation work across all areas of an organization.
2. The digital in digital transformation means “rooted in information technology, but applicable across the board.”
3. Everyone in the organization who has a stake in digital transformation needs to be involved in making it happen wherever they are.
4. Under VeriSM the delivery of products and/or services still takes place along wellstructured pathways.
5. VeriSM is about ensuring that all structures are about enabling and empowering service and product delivery, rather than straitjacketing them.
VeriSM - Syllabus
The Service Organization
- Organizational context
- Organizational governance
- Digital transformation
- Service culture
People and organizational structure
- Organization structure
- Service Management challenges
The VeriSM™ model
- The VeriSM™ model
- Adapting the VeriSM™ model
- Progressive practices
- Impact of technology
- Getting started