Duration 2 Days
Knowledge of IT Service Management terminology is recommended
IT professionals / Business managers / Business process owners / Managers / Team leaders / Service designers / Supervisory staff / IT architects / IT planners / IT security managers / IT consultants / IT audit managers / ITSM trainers / Chief Strategy Officers (CSOs) / Chief Information Officers (CIOs) / Chief Technical Officers (CTOs) / Service Managers / Service Provider Portfolio Strategists / Leads / Managers (e.g. Process Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Program Managers and Supplier Managers) / Service Architects / Process Architect / Business Change Practitioners and Organizational Change Practitioners.
Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- SIAM fundamentals
- SIAM methodology and the various structures suggested for the service integrator layer.
Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- SIAM implementation key stages and explain the main objectives and activities of these stages.
Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Different SIAM roles and their responsibilities
Service Integration and Management practices
- Different practices of SIAM
Processes to support Service Integration and Management
- Processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- SIAM considerations of the main processes that support Service Integration and
Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Main challenges within a SIAM ecosystem, their associated risks and potential mitigation.
Service Integration and Management and other practices
- Importance of other practices to SIAM.
On-demand Anytime Anywhere Instructor led training available
- Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & other major cities in India, USA, UK, Middle east, Dubai & Singapore.
- Early bird / Group / Corporate Group / Festive offers available