The Professional Cloud Solutions Architect certification provides solution architects with insights and familiarity with the topology and ecosystems that are being created as a result of cloud technology adoption and operating models.
There is no prerequisite for this course. It is recommended that participants have passed the CCC Cloud Technology Associate or hold the equivalent certification/experience
Duration- 2Days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
- History of Cloud Computing
- Impact of Cloud Computing
- Technology Engineering Of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Solutions Architecture
- Cloud Service Life Cycle
- Service Transition and Service Transformation
- Consumer Per active on Sting up Could Environment
- Provider Perspex active On Setting up Cloud Environment
- Cloud Ecosystems
- Types of XAAS Solutions
- Targeting the Right Solutions Architecture
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for the exam.
- Course Completion certificate