The PCSM certification provides a hands-on, practical approach to understanding how cloud computing and cloud-based services impact IT operations, and how to adapt existing processes to deliver better services.
There are no prerequisites. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) and that participants are conversant in cloud concepts and vocabulary.
- Cloud Service management Fundamentals
- Cloud Service management Roles
- Cloud Service Strategy
- Cloud Service Design Deployment and Migration
- Cloud Service Management
- Cloud service Economics
- Cloud Service Governance
- Value of Cloud Services
- IT Managers and CIOs
- Service Managers (with or without an ITIL background)
- Service Management Professionals
- Cloud Strategy and Management Consultants
- Service Architects, Technical Presales Consultants
- IT Professionals