- ITIL Expert (v3) certificate or
- A minimum of 17 credits from the Foundation & Intermediate/Practitioner modules or
- ITIL4 Foundation and 15 credits from the ITIL V3 credit scheme
- International Certificate of lifetime Validity.
IT professionals / Business managers / Business process owners / Managers / Team leaders / Service designers / Supervisory staff / IT architects / IT planners / IT security managers / IT consultants / IT audit managers / ITSM trainers.
CERTIFICATION BODY – AXELOS
OBJECTIVE OF THIS TRANSITION MODULE
The ITIL4 Managing Professional transition module is designed to allow ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
This bridge course enables candidates to recognize their previous achievements while still gaining the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
The module will provide information on the key elements of the following modules from AXELOS ITIL4 Managing Professional Module
PURPOSE OF ITIL4 MANAGING PROFESSIONAL TRANSITION EXAM
To assess whether the candidate can demonstrate sufficient understanding and practical application of the concepts covered in the following ITIL 4 Core publications to be awarded the designation ITIL 4 Managing Professional:
ITIL4 Foundation: to introduce readers to the management of modern IT-enabled services, to provide them with an understanding of the common language and key concepts
Create, Deliver and Support (CDS): to provide the candidate with an understanding on how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods and tools
Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV): to provide the candidate with an understanding of all types of engagement and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users,suppliers and partners, including key CX, UX and journey mapping concepts
High Velocity IT (HVIT): to provide the candidate with an understanding of the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments
Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI): to provide the candidate with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
FROM THE ITIL4 FOUNDATION MODULE :
- What’s new in ITIL4?
- Practical approach on how to use ITIL from large to small organizations.
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
FROM THE ITIL4 SPECIALIST CREATE, DELIVER AND SUPPORT MODULE :
- Core service management activities
- The current scope of ITIL to cover the ‘creation’ of services.
- Integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services
- Supporting practices, methods, and tools.
FROM THE ITIL4 SPECIALIST DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE :
- All types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and its customers, users, suppliers, and partners.
- Conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services.
- Introduction to SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping.
FROM THE ITIL4 SPECIALIST HIGH-VELOCITY IT :
- Working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing
- Focusing on the rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
- Focusing on digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments
LOCATIONS OFFERED :
On-demand Anytime Anywhere Instructor led training available
Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & other major cities in India, US, UK, Middle east, Dubai & Singapore.
Early bird / Group / Corporate Group / Festive offers available
FROM THE ITIL4 STRATEGIST DIRECT PLAN AND IMPROVE MODULE :
- Creating ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction.
- Focusing on Agile and Lean ways of working, and how they can be leveraged to an organization’s advantage.
- A strategic approach to r plan and deliver continual improvement with necessary agility.