EXIN DEVOPS MASTER
EXIN DevOps Master is an advanced-level certification
- That teaches candidates a combination of principles, knowledge and practical skills.
- This enables them to introduce and promote DevOps in their organization in order to better manage application and service life cycles whilst facilitating collaborative teamwork.
All professionals could take this certification.
- DevOps adoption
- Planning, requirements, and design
- Development and deployment
- Operation and Scaling
- DevOps is primarily associated with software development but its principles are increasingly applied to other projects and processes.
- This makes the DevOps Master certification interesting to IT professionals who wish to extend their knowledge to cover the latest developments in IT management.
- Application developers, product owners, Agile Scrum masters, project managers, test managers and IT service managers would all benefit from this exam.
Successfully completed an Accredited DevOps Master training
Duration : 2 hour
No of questions : 50 (Multiple Choice)
Pass marks : 65%