EXIN Agile Scrum Master
Agile Scrum Master Overview
The Agile Scrum Master certification at DreamsPlus Chennai looks to confirm both skills and knowledge of the Agile Framework and Scrum methodology.
- The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects.
- Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects.
- In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of: Project Management; Software development; IT Service Management; and Business Management, Scrum Developers, Scrum Masters.
- The exam EXIN Agile Scrum Master is part of the EXIN qualification program and has been developed in cooperation with international experts in the field.
- The candidate needs to be familiar with all Basic Concepts from the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation course. Please refer to the Preparation Guide of the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation for details.
- Exam duration: 90 minutes /Number of questions: 40
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
Agile Scrum Master Outline
|1. Agile Way of Thinking (15% )||
|2. Scrum Master Role (22.5%)||
|3. Agile Estimating, Planning, Monitoring and Control 32.5%||
|4. Complex Projects 12.5%||
|5. Adopting Agile 17.5%||