The ethical hacking evaluates the security of a computer system or network through the discovery and exploitation of vulnerabilities in a legal manner.
The EXIN Ethical Hacking Foundation module covers the basic steps of ethical hacking: intelligence gathering, scanning computer network/systems, and penetrating systems.
Candidates are expected to be very aware of the difference between legal and illegal hacking, and the consequences of misuse.
In more detail the candidate will develop an understanding of the following topics
- Network sniffing (gathering information from network traffic)
- Cracking a WEP and WPA (2) key from a wireless network
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Basic penetration of computer systems
- Password cracking
- Web-based hacking, containing SQL Injections (SQLi), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Remote File Inclusions (RFI)
This certificate is meant for security officers, network architects, network administrators, security auditors, security professionals, computer programmers and networking experts, managers working in the field of ethical hacking and anyone who is interested in improving and/or testing the security of an IT infrastructure. The module is also meant for (beginning) ethical hackers who want to get certified and verify their knowledge.
Duration- 2Days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials (soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate