Artifical Intelligent Workshop
Pre-requisite : None
The basic knowledge of Computer Science is mandatory. The knowledge of Mathematics, Languages, Science, Mechanical or Electrical engineering is a plus.
Duration : 4 Days
What is Artificial Intelligence ?
- Philosophy of AI
- Goals of AI
- What Contributes to AI?
- Programming Without and With AI
- What is AI Technique?
- Applications of AI
- History of AI
- What is Intelligence ?
- Types of Intelligence
- What is Intelligence Composed of ?
- Difference between Human and Machine Intelligence
RESEARCH AREAS OF AI
- Real Life Applications of Research Areas
- Task Classification of AI
AGENTS AND ENVIRONMENTS
- What are Agent and Environment ?
- Agents Terminology Rationality
- What is Ideal Rational Agent ?
- The Structure of Intelligent Agents
- The Nature of Environments
- Properties of Environment
POPULAR SEARCH ALGORITHMS
- Single Agent Pathfinding Problems
- Search Terminology
- Brute-Force Search Strategies
- Informed (Heuristic) Search Strategies
- Local Search Algorithms
FUZZY LOGIC SYSTEMS
- What is Fuzzy Logic?
- Why Fuzzy Logic?
- Fuzzy Logic Systems Architecture
- Example of a Fuzzy Logic System
- Application Areas of Fuzzy Logic
- Advantages of FLSs
- Disadvantages of FLSs
NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
- Components of NLP
- Difficulties in NLU
- NLP Terminology
- Steps in NLP
- Implementation Aspects of Syntactic Analysis
- What are Expert Systems ?
- Capabilities of Expert Systems
- Components of Expert Systems Knowledge Base
- Inference Engine
- User Interface
- Expert Systems Limitations
- Applications of Expert System
- Expert System Technology
- Development of Expert Systems: General Steps
- Benefits of Expert Systems
- What are Robots?
- What is Robotics?
- Difference in Robot System and Other AI Program
- Robot Locomotion
- Components of a Robot
- Computer Vision
- Tasks of Computer Vision
- Application Domains of Computer Vision
- Applications of Robotics
- What are Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs) ?
- Basic Structure of ANNs
- Types of Artificial Neural Networks
- Working of ANNs
- Machine Learning in ANNs
- Bayesian Networks (BN)
- Applications of Neural Networks
On-demand Anytime Anywhere Instructor led training available
Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & other major cities in India, USA, UK, Middle east, Dubai & Singapore.
Early bird / Group / Corporate Group / Festive offers available