Data science is a “concept to unify statistics, data analysis and their related methods” in order to “understand and analyze actual phenomena” with data.
- Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
- Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
- Business Analysts who want to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who want to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
- ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
- Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
- Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Data Scientist
- Get to analyze several types of data using R
- Knowledge on the Data Science Life Cycle
- Work with different data formats like XML, CSV etc.
- Learn tools and techniques for Data Transformation
- Discuss Data Mining techniques and their implementation
- Analyze data using Machine Learning algorithms in R
- Explain Time Series and its related concepts
- Perform Text Mining and Sentimental analyses on text data
- Gain insight into Data Visualization and Optimization techniques
- Understand the concepts of Deep Learning
Duration: 2days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials(soft copy) and practice exercises
- Data Science Course Completion Certification