It is a framework created by the ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) for IT governance and management. Overall, COBIT ensures quality, control, and reliability of information systems in organization, which is also the most important aspect of every modern business.
Duration- 2Days Workshop
There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have experience in the IT governance domain.
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
- Course Introduction
- Why COBIT? IT Governance and Management Challenges
- COBIT 5: An Introduction
- COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- COBIT 5: Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
- COBIT 5: the COBIT Processes
- COBIT 5: The COBIT Process Components
- COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- COBIT 5: Other Governance and Management Enablers
On-demand Anytime Anywhere Instructor led training available Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & other major cities in India,
USA, UK, Middle east, Dubai & Singapore.
Early bird / Group / Corporate Group / Festive offers available
For a Free Demo session of 2 Hours – Contact 9500067713 / 044 – 4005 0999 or Register yourself using the link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdhXC9DF8cgObBKIxtZmK3b1hsbmnYX62Grxwsyi96xBnLG0A/viewform