CISSP certification workshop is aligned to the (ISC) ² CBK 2015 and trains you in the industry’s latest best practices.The certification helps you develop the expertise in defining the architecture, in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment for your organization using globally approved Information Security standards.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- Define the architecture, and design and manage the security of your organization.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to clear the CISSP certification exam.
- Earn the requisite 30 PDUs requiredto take up the CISSP certification exam.
Duration: 2days Workshop + Post Workshop Support
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
To claim the CISSP certificate from ISC2 it is mandatory that you have at least 5 years of recent full-time professional work experience in 2 or more of the 8 domains of the CISSP – CBK 2015.
- 2 days Instructor-Led Classroom training from Certified Trainer of Senior Profile.
- Course materials(soft copy) and practice exercises for exam.
- Course Completion certificate